a repository of sundry ramblings and images . . .

12 August 2011

Day 30 of 30 Days of Get Your Art On

Day 30 by Annclinations
Day 30, a photo by Annclinations on Flickr.
I made it and now I understand what my 30 Days of Get Your Art On predecessors experienced at the end of their run of the challenge.  Though I ran it much much later than any of the rest of them and though there have likely been few followers, it was a very worthwhile experience.  I learned a lot and accomplished many tasks I probably wouldn't have otherwise.
The principal recurrent theme which met me at nearly every turn was the very steep learning curve I found myself on most of the time.  Is that what art is?  Does it get easier?
Today's activity was a case in point.  I edited my blog banner and got my web-site up and running.  Talk about an uphill trek!  No matter.  A simple page can be found at www.annclinations.com.  Hopefully, adding to it won't be as challenging as getting it going was!
Before signing off, I want to thank Traci Bunkers and all the other artists who inspired me along the way!  I intend to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment