a repository of sundry ramblings and images . . .

25 July 2011

Day 12

Day 12 by Annclinations
Day 12, a photo by Annclinations on Flickr.
The day passes very quickly when one goes to the school of Trial-and-Error!

Today I assembled my first totally hand-made charm bracelet!  I made everything except for a couple of Czech glass beads and the silver ball that is the counter-weight.  The day included creating the blue charms, cutting lots of jump rings, torch-fusing links, fashioning the hook, tumbling the silver and putting it all together.  I am considering this stage one as I would like the bracelet to have lots more charms on it.  There are still green caps, iridescent beads and blue disks left.  I think I will turn them into tiny charms to help fill out the bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment